Recipe: ruby chocolate mousse
9g TEXTURATM Tempo Ready
100g ruby chocolate
50g blackcurrant puree
150g whipped cream
150g full fat milk, refrigerated
- Melt the ruby chocolate and the blackcurrant puree in a microwave for 1 minute. The temperature should not go higher than 45°C.
- Once melted, stir TEXTURATM Tempo Ready with a hand whisk for 2 minutes into the mixture until it is smooth. Add honey.
- Allow the mixture to cool down slightly. Add 1/3 of the cold milk and fold it together with a rubber spatula. Once it’s almost fully integrated, add the remaining milk and continue folding.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Separate 1/3 of the whipped cream and gently fold it together with a rubber spatula. Pour this mixture into the remaining whipped cream and once again gently fold everything together with a rubber spatula.
- Once everything is smooth and combined, let it set in a dessert glass for 60 minutes in a fridge. When using round molds, it should set in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Fill the cones with gel.
- Fill then with vanilla cream.
- Add the mousse on top.
- Finish with small herb and green powder.
- Serve in the horn.
Advantages of TEXTURATM Tempo Ready in mousse
Reduces preparation & setting time.
Allows fat reduction and egg white elimination.
Provides improved consistency and structure.
Increases air in mousses.
Maintains shape and texture over long periods of time.
No excess water is involved (no pre-hydration), so the texture is more stable and able to remain intact over time, which is crucial in food takeaway and delivery.
Suitable for sugar-free formulations.