Recipe: Salmon Mousse
5g TEXTURATM Tempo Ready
200g canned salmon
75g refrigerated cream (35% fat)
50g heated cream (35% fat)
1g lemon juice
parsley as desired
fried shredded onions as desired
0.10g black pepper
- Put the salmon with its juice in a bowl.
- Add the onion chips, parsley, and lemon juice to this.
- Heat the cream up to 35°C in the microwave.
- Add the TEXTURATM Tempo Ready into heated cream while continuously stirring it.
- Bring this mixture together with salmon and mix it well with a hand whisk.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Partially beat the refrigerated cream with a hand whisk.
- Pour the mix into refrigerated cream and fold it together.
- Taste and season it as required.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag.
Fill the dessert glass with a layer of salmon pieces.
Pour an even layer of salmon mousse on top of it.
Decorate with a few smoked salmon shreds, some finely chopped pecan nuts, and fresh parsley.
Keep it in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
Advantages of TEXTURATM Tempo Ready in Salmon Mousse
Reduces preparation & setting time.
Provides improved consistency and structure.
Doesn’t require pre-hydration. Therefore, the texture is more stable and will remain intact over time, which is crucial for food takeaway and delivery.
Prevents the occurrence of syneresis and maintains shape over long periods of time.
Creates a smooth texture with an improved mouthfeel.
Offers extended shelf life.