Recipe: champagne mousse
2g TEXTURATM Tempo Ready
160g white chocolate chips
160g heavy cream
- Stir TEXTURA™ Tempo Ready very slowly into the room temperature champagne for 40 seconds.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour the champagne and TEXTURA mixture over the melted white chocolate chips and stir for 1 minute until fully incorporated.
- Whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until it becomes stiff.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the chocolate and champagne mixture with a rubber spatula. Do not deflate the cream at this point.
- Pour or pipe the champagne mousse into three wine glasses and let it set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
Advantages of TEXTURATM Tempo Ready in mousse
Reduced preparation & setting time.
Allows fat reduction and egg white elimination.
Increases aeration in mousses.
No excess water is involved (no pre-hydration), so the texture is more stable and able to remain intact over time, which is crucial in food takeaway and delivery.
Suitable for sugar-free preparations.