Recipe: dalgona coffee
3.50g TEXTURATM Tempo Ready
31g sugar substitute (Ellphi)
7.80g instant coffee
- Mix TEXTURA™ Tempo Ready with the sugar substitute and the instant coffee.
- Fill a bowl with room temperature water.
- Add the powder into the water and mix with a hand whisk for 10 seconds to fully incorporate.
- Whip the blend for 3 minutes with an electric whisk at the lowest speed to obtain a light brown foam.
- Scoop the foam in a cup with either cold or hot milk and serve.
- To enjoy the best texture, consume immediately after preparation.
- If refrigerated, let the preparation temper before adding it on top of the milk.
Advantages of TEXTURATM Tempo Ready in dalgona coffee
Maintains the instant coffee in suspension: as it does not settle at the bottom, each serving has consistent amount of coffee.
Use of hot water would lead to coffee sedimentation even if refrigerated.
Versatile use: cold brew coffee instead of instant coffee powder.
Light and smooth texture, suitable for a stable bi-layer preparation.