Recipe: Mango Pearls
6g TEXTURATM Tempo Ready
100g Mango puree (100%)
- Heat the mango puree up to 35-40°C in the microwave for about 30 seconds at 750 W.
- Once it has been heated, add TEXTURATM Tempo Ready little by little into the mango puree while stirring slowly for 2 minutes.
- Sieve the mixture to remove any excess bubbles.
- Put some sunflower oil into a bowl and put it in the freezer at -18°C for at least 1 hour.
- Pour everything into a sauce squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze the bottle into the refrigerated sunflower oil to create the required pearls. Avoid creating one on top of the other.
- Before using it, sift the mango pearls and rinse them under cold water to eliminate the excess oil.
- Can be kept in a fridge or a freezer for longer storage.
Advantages of TEXTURATM Tempo Ready in Mango Pearls:
Reduces preparation & setting time.
Helps to create different sizes and shapes, which is favorable when creating different presentations.
Visually very appealing: shiny and transparent.
Creates excellent mouthfeel and an intense flavor.
Maintains shape and texture over long periods of time.
Can be used with a wide range of fruit purees to produce different flavors and colors.
Long storage possibility:
Keep it in the fridge in a syrup solution.
Keep it in a closed jar in puree form in the freezer.