Recipe: blueberry marshmallow
13g TEXTURATM Tempo Ready (3.79%)
200g powdered sugar (58.31%)
130g blueberry fruit puree (37.90%)
- Add TEXTURATM Tempo Ready into the blueberry fruit puree at room temperature and mix with hand whisk until well dispersed.
- Add the sugar and mix for 10 minutes with KitchenAid at maximum speed. Use the whipping accessory.
- Grease a dish (with low rim), sprinkle it with powdered sugar, and spread the mixture evenly on it .
- Let it set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Once set, invert the plate on a surface that is dusted with powdered sugar and starch.
- Cut the marshmallow into pieces and coat them with powdered sugar and starch.
Advantages of TEXTURATM Tempo Ready in marshmallow
Reduces preparation & setting time.
Allows to retain the original fruit flavor, as no heating is involved.
No excess water is involved (no pre-hydration), so the texture is more stable and able to remain intact over time which is crucial in food takeaway and delivery.
Prevents drying and cracking, thus maintaining the smooth surface.
Allows egg white elimination.