Recipe: jellied gin and tonic
2.50g TEXTURATM Tempo Ready
50g tonic water
1g baking soda
1g powdered sugar
1g citric acid
1. Pour the gin and tonic in a bowl at room temperature and stir with a hand whisk.
2. Add TEXTURA™ Tempo Ready while stirring gently until dissolved.
3. Pour into a shallow baking pan, wrap it in plastic and refrigerate for two hours.
4. Mix the baking soda, powdered sugar and citric acid.
5. Cut the jelly in 1.50cm cubes.
6. Place the cube on a lime slice and sprinkle on the soda, sugar and acid mixture.
Advantages of TEXTURATM Tempo Ready in jelly
Quickest setting time in the market (compared to gelatin)! There is no need to heat the mixture, so the gel setting is fast.
TEXTURA™ Tempo Ready allows to retain the original flavor, as no heating is involved.
Easy to scale up.